We aim to provide a high standard of Early Years Care, enabling and enhancing each individual child to achieve his or her own maximum potential.
In pursuit of this, we believe in and encourage every child to;
- enjoy and achieve through effective and inspiring provision, in accordance with the EYFS framework
- make positive contributions, encouraging self confidence and self motivation within a safe, well resourced and caring environment
- encourage a healthy outlook and lifestyle for the children, ensuring staff are appropriately skilled
- maintain the safety of children in our care encouraging them to take appropriate risks and become critical thinkers
- enhance communication processes and build partnerships with parents to ensure a holistic approach to care provision
We believe that the children's experience in the early years is invaluable to their future lives. A secure, safe and happy childhood is paramount, and it provides the foundation for children to make the most of their abilities and talents as they grow up. We place great emphasis on our relationships with parents as the children's first and main carers and believe that this is crucial to the children's well-being, development and progress.